- I’m loud.
- I’m Obnoxious.
- I’m sarcastic.
- I’m cocky.
- I cry easily.
- I have a bad temper.
- I’m easy to get along with.
- I have more enemies than friends.
- I’ve smoked.
- I’ve smoked weed.
- I drink coffee.
- I clean my room daily.
- I wear a piece of jewelry at all times.
- I wear makeup.
- I wear contacts.
- I wear glasses.
- I have braces
- I change my hair colour often
- I straighten my hair often
- I have a piercing
- I have small feet
- I’m in a relationship now.
- I’m single.
- I’m crushin’
- I’m always scared of being hurt.
- An ex has physically abused me at least once.
- I’ve told someone I loved them when I didn’t.
- I’ve told someone I didn’t love them when I did.
- I’ve been in love more than two times.
- I believe in love at first sight.
- I believe lust is more important than love.
- I have a best friend.
- I have at least ten friends.
- I’ve gotten a phone call in the last 48 hours from a friend.
- I’ve beaten up a friend.
- I’ve been in a serious fight with a friend.
- I’ve been on a plane.
- I’ve been on a train.
- Someone close to me has passed away.
- I’ve taken a taxi.
- I’ve taken a city bus.
- I’ve taken a school bus.
- I’ve gone bungee jumping.
- I’ve made a speech.
- I’ve been in some sort of club.
- I’ve won an award.
- I’ve spent 24 Hours on the computer straight.
- I’ve been in a physical fight.
- I listen to R&B.
- I listen to country.
- I listen to pop.
- I listen to techno.
- I listen to rock.
- I’m one of those people who play songs repeatedly until I hate it.
- I hate the radio.
- I download music.
- I buy CD’s.
- I spend at least six hours a day watching television.
- I watch soap operas daily.
- I’m in love with Days of Our Lives.
- I’ve seen and liked the O.C.
- I’ve seen and liked One Tree Hill.
- I’ve seen and like Americas Next Top Model.
- I’ve seen and like Popular.
- I’ve seen and like 24.
- I’ve seen and liked CSI.
- I’ve seen and like Law & Order: SVU.
- I get along with both of my parents.
- My biological parents are still together.
- I have at least one brother.
- I have at least one sister.
- I have at least one step brother/sister.
- I have at least one half brother/sister.
- I’ve been kicked out of the house.
- I’ve ran away from my home.
- I’ve sworn at my parents.
- I’ve made my parents cry.
- I’ve lied to my parents.
- I’ve lied to my parents about where I am.
- I’ve lied to my parents about what I’m doing.
- I’ve lied to my parents so I’d be allowed out.
- I’ve walked out when I’ve been grounded.
- I’ve been brown (Naturally)
- I’ve had streaks.
- I’ve cut my hair in the past year.
- I’ve dyed my hair in the past year.
- I’ve been blonde.
- I’ve had black.
- I’ve been red.
- I’ve been light brown.
- I’ve been blue/green.
- I’ve gotten my hair thinned.
- I use conditioner.
- I’ve used silk therapy.
- I’ve used hot oil treatments.
- I’ve curled my hair.
- I’ve straightened my hair
- I’ve ironed my hair.
- I’ve braided my hair.
- I’ve yelled at a teacher.
- I’ve been suspended.
- I’ve had an in-school suspension.
- I’ve been sent to the principals office.
- I’ve walked out of class.
- I’ve skipped an entire day of school.
- I’ve skipped a whole month of one certain class.
- I’ve failed a test.
- I’ve cheated on a test.
- I’ve helped someone else cheat on a test.
- I’ve failed Art.
- I’ve failed P.E.
- I’ve failed math.
- I’ve failed another class
- A teacher has called my parents.
Every Disney Film: Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (2003)
«The Black Pearl? I’ve heard stories. She’s been preying on ships and settlements for near ten years. Never leaves any survivors.»
pirates of the caribbean: the curse of the black pearl + will turner
"It’s not your blood they needed. It was my father’s blood. My blood… the blood of a pirate."
"Will Turner," Bard repeated the man’s name with a small nod, before he reached into the bag the had slung over his shoulder earlier, not trusting the inkeeper with his few valuables. He had been smart enough, however, to keep his waterskin with him from his travels, which he pulled out, and handed to Will. "I don’t doubt that you’ve only had seawater to drink for the last while - take as much as you’d like."
This man looked familiar - too familiar - but Bard could tell that they had not met before. The man’s accent was odd - he spoke the Common Tongue with ease, but there was an edge to it that sounded not quite like any accent Bard had heard before. “A far away place, you say?” Bard was curious - admittedly, he should probably have given the man a bit more time to recover, but he couldn’t help his interest.
"Well, you’re at the South-East part of Harlindon - with the Blue Mountains to the West. You’re lucky - if you had washed up much further south, you would have found only cliffs and forests."
Will accepted the Bard’s offer without hesitation. A first violent sip was taken from the bottle. The water’s tasteful sweetness was pleasant itself. For a few seconds he almost forgot how sorrel and agonizing the sea water tasted like, providing him nothing but more thirst and a terrible illness.
He was so thirsty that he almost drank the whole bottle. His hurry made him choke and that choke was the perfect excuse to stop drinking. Otherwise the Bard would have nothing left to drink.
“ —- Thank you, again. " A small grin stood out. “ Well yes, i haven’t been there for a very long time now… but i’m from Port Royal. " The grin quickly faded as a brow furrowed in confusion and disbelief.
Where was he, exactly ? He was defiantly lost, nor more or less Will as never heard of this place. Maybe Bard could help him, not getting back to Port Royal but reaching known waters again or at least try.
“ Lucky me. “ There was a certain sarcasm within his words. He let out a loud sigh as he tried to raise himself up, away from the sand, casually wagging his pants. If he wanted to get away from that place he needed help. He needed this Bard.
Intensely wants to rp with your character but doesn’t know how to approach.
Breathes on your shoulder.
- (Chain of) Command
send me a ✿ and i’ll generate a number
- 17: rain kissThe pouring rain kept falling over Will’s cold features as he glanced tenderly at his lover. With a gentle move he placed both his arms around the other’s shoulders, pressing himself against his body, the closest he could.
A warm breath escaped between his lips as his hands slowly moved onto the other’s pale cheeks. Finally after an intense moment of staring and loosing himself over his lover’s dark hues, Will’s head shoots up allowing the burnt passion from his inside to violently blend along with a simple, yet so hearty kiss. Letting his own stormy and swirling fears becoming a fierce lightning bolt.